Houdini Swap Magic Monday #34 — Recap

4 min readSep 13, 2023

Click here to listen to the Twitter Space.

Greetings, wizards! 🧙‍♂️

We’re thrilled to announce that you’ve reached your 34th Magic Monday with us, and we couldn’t be more excited to share our journey with you. Our commitment to consistently providing weekly updates is a testament to the trust we’ve built with you, our incredible audience.

So, without further ado, let’s dive right in!

Magic Monday Swap Report

  • Weekly Swap Volume: $5,407,185
  • Total Swap Volume: $ 121,065,529
  • Weekly Swaps: 1,870
  • Total Swaps: 49,123
  • Weekly Earnings: 1,02 $BTC / 16, 45$ETH / $26,108

Despite the recent decrease in BTC and ETH prices, HoudiniSwap is still making waves. Our platform recorded a weekly swap volume of $5,407,185, with a total swap volume of $121,065,529. We executed 1,870 swaps this week, bringing the total swaps on HoudiniSwap to an impressive 49,123. Our earnings for this week include 1.02 BTC and 16.45 ETH, totaling $26,108.

While the DeFi and crypto space is a bit quieter these days, we’re still standing strong. We estimate around 35,000 unique users, and we’re eager to see how user engagement will surge when the market becomes more active.

We’ve also noticed some fluctuations in swap numbers, with 1,870 swaps this week, however, we see great potential for growth.

Our growth is significant, especially in a market downturn. Our platform is performing well, and we’re confident that there’s plenty of room for lost more, even in these conditions.

Operations Update: Revamping the Loyalty Program

To reignite excitement, we’re planning to revitalize the loyalty program and ensure steady cash flow for development alongside platform usage growth. We also believe in maintaining a strong foundation for our future endeavors.

Diversifying Revenue Streams

To secure our development and growth, we’re introducing a new initiative:

  • Starting now, 10% of the fees generated on HoudiniSwap will be allocated to support development, while the remaining 90% will continue to be used for buybacks with Houdini buybacks also now being subject to trading trax.
  • This move ensures that we have the funds required for payroll and development, without solely relying on token trading volume for funding.

Website Updates: Enhancing User Experience & Design

  • Improving user experience is a priority for us and we’re focusing on enhancing website conversion rates.
  • Currently, we believe only 4–5% of website visitors engage in swaps, and we believe that small design and user experience improvements can increase user confidence and swap engagement.

Here’s a sneak peek at some of the exciting updates in the works:

Website Metrics

  • In an effort to build user confidence, we’re adding metrics to the website, displaying data like swap volume and buybacks.
  • These changes aim to improve the website’s bounce rate and make it more appealing to first-time visitors.

Multilingual Support

  • We’re expanding our reach by adding support for different languages on the website.
  • This will accommodate a diverse global audience, and we plan to create support channels and Telegram community channels in these languages, with auto-translate functions as a test.
  • We believe this change will help us reach beyond English-speaking users.

Telegram Bot Enhancement

  • Our Telegram bot is getting a makeover too and we want to make sure our users have a seamless experience within Telegram.
  • We’re working on user-friendly commands to enhance the overall experience.

These are just the beginning of our efforts to attract more users and swappers to HoudiniSwap. We have more substantial developments ideas in the pipeline related for the token and other project aspects.

Future Plans for HoudiniSwap’s Roadmap

  • We’re continuously working on our loyalty program, and we’re also revamping tokenomics and making significant changes to HoudiniSwap and xBlock.
  • Rest assured, we’re committed to the project and have extensive work going on behind the scenes.
  • We’re excited to reveal fundamental developments once they’re ready and appreciate your support in securing extra funding.

Houdini’s Draw

This week’s winner is 41b662. Congratulations for winning 5,000 $POOF! You can also participate in Houdini’s Lucky Draw by sharing the podcast and following the ticket-earning process linked to your account ID. Spread the word and have a chance to win at Houdini’s Lucky Draw!

We’re grateful to our wonderful community of wizards and we couldn’t have achieved this without your continuous support and engagement, and for that, we want to express our heartfelt appreciation. Stay tuned for more magical updates, and we look forward to sharing our journey with you in the weeks to come.

Until next time wizards! 🧙‍♂️




Sharing insights about the importance of privacy in crypto. Privacy Is Security. Houdini Swap uses Monero to anonymize transactions.